Organizations are under increased pressure to protect their sensitive data assets from attack. In addition, many organizations are mandated to meet onerous security compliance regulations.
However, a dynamic database ecosystem with a growing number of users, users changing their jobs, new databases and applications added, and new software updates creates a very complex environment. Managing, controlling, and securing sensitive data in this environment becomes costly and resource intensive.
Application Security, Inc.'s approach is to help organizations gain control over the database processes that impact the security of their sensitive data:
- Discover All Databases: Maintain an accurate inventory of all databases deployed across the enterprise.
- Eliminate Vulnerabilities: Identify and fix vulnerabilities that are exposing the database on a continuous basis.
- Enforce Least Privileges: Reset user access controls and privileges to only the minimum database access required to do their jobs.
- Monitor for Deviations : Implement appropriate policies and monitor for any and all activity that deviates from normal and authorized activity.
- Respond to Suspicious Activity: Alert and respond to any unauthorized or suspicious activity in real-time to minimize risk of attack.
By gaining control over these critical processes, organizations can implement a program of cost-effective data breach prevention:
- Security in the Cloud
- SQL Injection
- Advanced Persistent Threats
As well as meet the mandatory compliance regulations imposed on their business operations: