PREMIER DATABASE SCANNER FOR SECURITY, RISK, AND IT PROFESSIONALS
AppDetectivePro is a database scanner that empowers professionals to scan databases for vulnerabilities, configuration issues, weak passwords, missing patches, access control concerns, and other issues that can lead to user privilege escalation. As complex as databases are, AppDetectivePro provides a cost-effective solution to provide the following:
As the industry’s premier database scanner, a 30-day evaluation copy of AppDetectivePro is available for trial download.
To see if you are ready to evaluate, verify you have a typical system setup with the following requirements:
||» Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
» Windows 7*, Windows 8* (64-bit)
* Note: Even if you are an Administrator user on the host, you must run the installer using the “Run as administrator” option.
||» To install AppDetectivePRO and perform an ASAP Update or upgrade of the software, you must have Administrator privileges on the Windows host.
||» Dual core processors 1.60 GHz or higher
||» 3GB or higher
||» 400 MB of free disk space for installation
» 5GB and higher for scan data storage
||» ASAP Update requires access to the internet
» Scan of asset(s) require network connection access to the asset(s)
|Backend Database (Note: Optional)
||» When installing AppDetectivePRO you can configure it to install an embedded Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition that will be used specifically for the AppDetectivePRO installation or you can point it at an already installed Microsoft SQL Server instance on the host. Supported versions include:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Standard or Express editions)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Standard or Express editions)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Standard or Express editions)
||» Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
• If not installed on Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, then the AppDetectivePRO installer will install it.